Pillars lift and support structures by their own strength and solid foundation. Here are six pillars of high self-esteem, to lift and support YOU.
I. Practice Living In The Present
- Be thankful.
- Be aware of surroundings and the feelings of others.
- Focus more on how far you have come, vs. where you are going next.
II. Practice Self-Acceptance
- Improve what you can change, accept what you can not.
III. Practice Self-Responsibility
- Do not be a perpetual victim. If there is something wrong in your life, how did you contribute to that?
IV. Practice Self-Assertiveness
- Stay Grounded.
- Do not change your beliefs under pressure, you will hate yourself for it later.
- Do not half-ass anything in your life.
V. Practice Living Purposely
- Find your niche’, find your passion. Working a misaligned, dead-end job will almost always, affect self-esteem.
VI. Practice Personal Integrity
- Your morals, above all, always. If you do something that is against your morals the voice in your head will be harsh, affecting your self-esteem.